Al Pierîre is a cottage created in an old farm in stones (Pierîre means, in Walloon language, the place where you extract stones). It’s now a comfortable country guesthouse, designed for 16 to 18 people, ideally situated for those who appreciate the nature.
- A spacious hall and
- A laundry (washing and drying machines),
- A lumber-room and a WC.
- A wide living room (open fire-place, color TV),
- A dining room and
- A well-equipped kitchen (dish-washing machine),
- 3 rooms (2 beds in each 90/200 cm) + a bathroom for each
– the bedroom “Marine” (“The See”)
– the bedroom “Aux canards” (“The ducks”)
– the bedroom “Pinocchio”
- A sauna (on request).
- 3 rooms:
– the “Asian” bedroom for 6 people (5 beds 80/200 cm + 1 bed 90/200 cm in the mezzanine) with bathroom,
– the “Farm” bedroom for 4 people (4 beds 90/200 cm, one in the mezzanine) with bathroom,
– the “Royal” bedroom for 2 people (2 beds 90/200 cm) with washbasin and separate WC,
- Leisure-room in a mezzanine.
Each bed (90 x 200 cm) is equipped with a braid (140 x 200 cm) and a pillow. For every used bed, it is advisable that you bring a bed sheet or a fitted sheet + a quilt cover + a pillowcase. We can supply you this material, on reservation (see page of the prices).
Garden and parking; terrace + garden furniture and barbecue.
2 tennis courts on the premises.
Possibilities around Al Pierîre :
- 2 tennis courts on the premises, numerous paths for walks, cross-country skiing, mountain bike, riding, speleology, kayak, swimming pools (indoor and outdoor) within easy reach.
- Shopping centre and restaurants in Theux (4 km) and in Spa (6 km).
- A pleasant village with a few shops is La Reid (1 km).